Friday, March 2, 2012

In El Salvador

It's late and I'm pretty beat today, so this is going to be short. I'll write more later. I have been back and forth and everywhere since I got here to get things set up - furnishing the house, buying supplies, talking to children's families, finding employees. Matia has been wonderful and has gone with me everywhere and helped me do everything that needed to be done. We will start having children come on Monday. They are all very excited, parents included! I can't wait to get to know them and see how we can help them. I've added some pictures of some of them below. Pray that these children will know God's love and pray for wisdom for me and the staff. Good night for now!

Ezekiel. He's a little shy. 

Gerson (front) and Anderson (back). Anderson will be coming to the center and is very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment