Sunday, December 18, 2011

Iseyda

Iseyda (on the left) playing "horses" with Jocelyn. 

I’m so excited to be able to tell you all more about my children in El Salvador! Today I have been remembering Iseyda; she just turned five.  She is just so much fun. She is very tiny, but has a very big personality! Once she gets to know you, she will tell you exactly what’s on her mind. She is constantly moving, but she loves to sit on your lap and give hugs. She gives the best hugs! Iseyda very quickly became one of my best friends. J She is one of the first people to greet me with a big hug as soon as I get out of the truck from the airport. I will never have a more loyal friend. Her spunky personality brings so much fun and laughter wherever she goes.  She is very smart and quick with her responses; nothing gets by her! When I had her in class, she was very good with memorizing her Bible verses and she loved to sing.
Making sure she is not ignored. :)

Iseyda loves to pick flowers!
Iseyda is a very opinionated little girl and is not a fan of going to school. She says she prefers to be with me because I feed her. J I guess we know where her priorities lie! She will have to be consistent in school next fall since it is mandatory once she turns 6.

Iseyda (in the middle with the checkered dress) singing in Sunday school.
Iseyda’s family is a part of the church in Meanguera and she loves to go to Sunday school and sing the songs that she knows. She lives with her mother, father, older brother, and older sister. Her grandmother lives across the street and she loves to run back and forth between her house and her grandmother’s and chatter at her “Mama Carmen” as she calls her.  This little girl is such a joy to know and I pray that one day she will know Jesus as her Savior! 


                                                          Iseyda practicing her Bible verses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment